Invoice Finder: Batch Pay
We have introduced a new function that will allow you to pay multiple invoices at one time, called "Batch Pay".
To access this new feature select Invoices in the Finder tab at the top of the screen.
From the list of outstanding invoices presented select the invoices you want to mark as paid in your GS system. Then press the "Batch Pay" and a pop up will then appear for you to select the payment methods that each of the invoice was payed with. Once you have confirmed the payment methods each invoice will be marked as paid in your GS system.
Reminder Screen: Customer / Vehicles Load Time
We have improved the performance drastically by shortening the time taken for the list of Customer / Vehicles to load
Reports: Invoice Due / Overdue Report Improvement
We have made an improvement to the Invoice Due / Overdue Report to improve workflow - you can now open an invoice directly from this report.
v1.11.0 Complete List
- Invoice Finder: We have introduced a new option called Batch Pay.
- Vehicle Finders: VRM search improvements.
- Job Cards: If a Customer has multiple contacts users can now change the Contact via a drop down list on the Job Card.
- Reminders Screen: We have improved the performance drastically by shortening the time taken for the list of Customer / Vehicles to load.
- Reports: We have added a filter call Nominals to the Parts Profit Report.
- Reports: Its now possible to open an Invoice from the (Invoice Due/ Overdue Report).
- Email: SMTP TLS email improvements.