Data Development Services Ltd.
How we use your information
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator, within the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office (details below). Our licence number is Z2246044. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits www.gs-onestop.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
The information we may collect
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
- Your Organisations Name
- Your Organisations Address
- Your Organisations Email Address(es)
- Your Organisations Telephone Number(s)
- Your Staff Names, Email Addresses and Telephone Numbers as contacts to enable us to provide support and assistance
- Accounting Information, contact details, invoices and accounting history
- Connection information including, IP Addresses, TeamViewer ID's, Computer ID's and relevant information to enable us to provide our service and support, General notes about how your project operates, support call history, email history, copies of your system data for back purposes and diagnosis of program issues.
- Usage history
How we use the information
The personal data we collect is used to provide our services to you in our capacity as your software supplier.
- To enable us to provide you with support whilst using our software
- To help us manage your software and data
- To enable us to monitor our performance
- To keep you informed of the services offered by us
Sharing of personal data
We take your privacy seriously and the information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside DDS when:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- it is necessary for the performance of an agreement of which you will be made aware
- in order to obtain professional advice (e.g. legal advice)
- we or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies)
- the law permits or requires it
- regulatory or governmental body requests or requires it, even without your consent
- there is a duty to the public to reveal the information
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than six years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
- You can request access to your data at any time, known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis, this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to, please contact us and advise us if you wish to
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries or you are not able to read / understand this notice sufficiently, please contact us directly.
We have in place a full information security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 5th July 2021.
How to contact us
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Development Services Ltd
1 The Pavilions
Complaints or queries
DDS tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of ICO's collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number