The overall performance of the Finder screen has been improved. To access the finders screen simply press the "Finders" button at the top of the screen. You will then be able to quickly search for key information:
The loading time of the Staff Diary has been reduced.
It is now possible to display Credited invoices on the Customer Account Statement (Note it’s always been possible to display Reissued & Credit Notes).
v18.104.22.168 Complete List
- Invoice Finders: It is now no longer possible to make “Over Payments” when using the Invoice Batch Pay button.
- Job Cards: (Move Part to Top) & (Move Part to Bottom) options are now available on part lines.
- Menu Bar: We have created a new button called Customer Settings View when pressed it opens a management screen that lists all customers that have a custom rate or custom parts mark-up defined.
- Reports: It is now possible to display Credited invoices on the Customer Account Statement (Note it’s always been possible to display Reissued & Credit Notes).
- Reports: We have renamed the option show (Paid, Part Paid, Outstanding, Credit Note and Reissued) to (Show all Status) on the Customer Account Statement