Vehicle Details Screen
A recall button has been added next to the VRM on the Vehicle Detail Screen. Use this new button to find out if the manufacturer has recalled a vehicle, part or accessory due to a serious safety problem.
We have added an MOT History shortcut button to Job Card from here you can view the current vehicle's MOT history
MOT Profile & Job Profiles buttons now display a cached list of previously selected profiles as a dropdown menu to enable you to select frequently used profiles more quickly
MOT Profile & Job Profiles; It is now possible to select multiple profiles at once meaning you can save time selecting all the profiles you require at the same time rather than having to select and add them to the Job Card individually
Post Code Look Ups
We now display Post Code credit levels from the Customer Details Screen and it is now possible to purchase Post Code Lookup credits too. When your credits are running low simply press the "Buy Credits" button and follow the on screen instructions
SMS / Text Messages
SMS credit levels can now be viewed from all SMS message windows and as with Post Code Look up credits it is now possible to purchase SMS / Text Message credits from these locations. When your credits are running low simply press the "Buy Credits" button and follow the on screen instructions
v18.104.22.168 Complete List
- Reports: Instead of just displaying a Tax Exempt total in the (Tax Exempt) column on the Invoice List Report, GS now show a breakdown of any tax exempt labour, parts, or extras.
- Reports: Users can now permanently hide the Tax Exempt Exc MOT’s column from the Invoice List Report, option in system Setting / Reports.
- Reports: We now show a breakdown of Disbursement T9 tasks on the Invoice List Report.
- Batch Email: When emailing invoices for multiple customers to a nominated Accountant, GS now makes a record of the email and attachments sent in the (Customer Notes Section) of the Accounts Details tab on the (Customer Details screen).
- Invoices: We have introduced a Publish and Print dropdown option for Invoices.
- Customer Details Screen: We have introduced an extra text box called “Checks”, to allow users to flag particular vehicles for safety checks, option in System Setup / miscellaneous, default off.
- Job Profiles: When creating a new Extra line in a Job Profile it now includes a Cost Price column.
- Job Card Image viewer no longer leaving temporary files in Program files folder.
- On closing GS via the red X button in the top right corner users will now be offer the following “ Are you sure you want to close GSOneStop Y/ N”, the prompt can be disabled via System Setup under the Miscellaneous section.
- This breakdown is available for all Tax Exemption codes T0, T2 & T9.
- Reports: We had renamed the Tax Exempt column to Tax Exempt Exc MOT’s and moved it to the right of the Total Gross column on the Invoice List Report.
- Invoices: Implement a indent option for the VRM/Make.