On closing GS via the red X button in the top right corner users will now be offer the following “Are you sure you want to close GS Onestop Y/ N”, this prompt can be permanently disabled via System Setup under the Miscellaneous section.
Job Profiles - Cost Price now shown on Extras
When creating a new Extra to any Job Profile the new line now includes a Cost Price column.
Invoices - Publish & Print
We have added a new feature to the Invoice screen - Publish/Print - there is now a drop down menu giving you the option to Publish, Publish/Change Date and Publish and Print
When emailing invoices for mulitple cusomters to a nominated accountant, GS now makes a record of the email and attachmentssent in the (Customer Notes Section) of the Accounts Details tab on the Customer Details screen
Reports - Invoice List
Within the Invoice List Report we now show a breakdown of Disbursement T9 tasks. This report can be accessed through the Reports Menu and selecting Invoice List Report.
Reports - Hide Tax exempt MOT's
User can now permanently hide te Tax Exempt exc MOT's column from the Invoice List Report, the option to do this can be found in Sys Admin → System Setup → Reports
v126.96.36.199 Complete List
- On closing GS via the red X button in the top right corner users will now be offer the following “ Are you sure you want to close GSOneStop Y/ N”, the prompt can be disabled via System Setup under the Miscellaneous section.
- Job Card Image viewer no longer leaving temporary files in Program files folder.
- Job Profiles: When creating a new Extra line in a Job Profile it now includes a Cost Price column.
- Customer Details Screen: We have introduced an extra text box called “Checks”, to allow users to flag particular vehicles for safety checks, option in System Setup / miscellaneous, default off.
- Invoices: We have introduced a Publish and Print dropdown option for Invoices.
- Batch Email: When emailing invoices for multiple customers to a nominated Accountant, GS now makes a record of the email and attachments sent in the (Customer Notes Section) of the Accounts Details tab on the (Customer Details screen).
- Reports: We now show a breakdown of Disbursement T9 tasks on the Invoice List Report
- Reports: Users can now permanently hide the Tax Exempt Exc MOT’s column from the Invoice List Report, option in system Setting / Reports.
- Reports: Instead of just displaying a Tax Exempt total in the (Tax Exempt) column on the Invoice List Report, GS now show a breakdown of any tax exempt labour, parts, or extras.
- This breakdown is available for all Tax Exemption codes T0, T2 & T9.
- Reports: We had renamed the Tax Exempt column to Tax Exempt Exc MOT’s and moved it to the right of the Total Gross column on the Invoice List Report.
- Invoices: Implement a indent option for the VRM/Make.