Here at GS Onestop we are delighted to announce we are now able to offer e3 technical from HaynesPro as your provider of Service Schedules and Repair Times.
HaynesPro UK provide vehicle technical data to support garages for servicing and repairing vehicles. The Data includes OE Manufacturer service and repair times with parts information, linked to The Parts Alliance catalogue system, AlliCat.
The data also includes full technical support for the garage; including drawings, procedures, capacities, wiring diagrams, fault code diagnosis and many more features.
Currently HaynesPro UK have over 2000 garages using technical data that are directly linked to parts suppliers and is proving to be an extremely popular and valuable innovation to the parts aftermarket.
By you providing a vehicle registration (VRM) or VIN we can provide you with mechanical technical data covering:
- Repair Times
- Procedures, including exploded views and details, key programming, timing chains, service light resets
- Changes and adjustments that can be made
- Fault codes
- Step by step fault diagnostics
- Fuse Locations
- Maintenance guidelines
- Detailed and interactive drawings and wiring diagrams
- Which lubricants and in what quantities
- Adjustment Data - Measurements, dimensions and settings
Additional Modules include:
- Vehicle Information - Up to 150 fields of accurate data
- Online Quote – Build accurate quotes with parts and labour
- Tyre Data – Key in the VRM and HaynesPro data will return the width, profile, diameter, load and speed rating.
- OE Service Bulletins - Accurate vehicle specific manufacturer service bulletins, the information a workshop needs to diagnose and repair common faults across a wide range of vehicles
- Find a fix - Find a Fix allows you to identify and resolve issues and problems with help and tips from industry experts, covering a wide range of vehicles
- Truck, Trailer and Axle data
If you are interested in using e3 technical from HaynesPro then please register here